2016-09-15 08:00 GMT+02
In accordance with the decision by the Annual General Meeting, the members of the Nomination Committee of Investor AB should be appointed by the four shareholders/owner groups controlling the largest number of votes in Investor AB which desire to appoint a representative. In addition thereto, the Chairman of the Board of Directors shall be a member of the Nomination Committee.
On August 31, 2016, the four owners controlling the largest number of votes (taking into account owner groups) which desired to appoint a representative to the Nomination Committee were the Wallenberg Foundations, AMF, SEB Foundation and Alecta. Each such shareholder has appointed a representative, as shown below, who together with the Chairman of the Board will form Investor AB’s Nomination Committee.
The Nomination Committee’s members are:
- Hans Wibom, Wallenberg Foundations
- Peder Hasslev, AMF
- Lars Isacsson, SEB Foundation
- Ramsay Brufer, Alecta
- Jacob Wallenberg, Chairman of Investor AB’s Board
The four owner representatives of the Nomination Committee represent approximately 65 percent of the voting rights for all shares of Investor AB.
The Nomination Committee shall present the following proposals for approval by the 2017 Annual General Meeting:
- Proposal for Chairman of the Meeting;
- Proposal for Members of the Board of Directors;
- Proposal for Chairman of the Board of Directors;
- Proposal for remuneration to the Members of the Board of Directors, distinguishing between the Chairman of the Board of Directors and other Members of the Board of Directors and remuneration for committee work;
- Proposal for auditors;
- Proposal for remuneration to Investor’s auditors; and
- To the extent deemed necessary, proposal regarding amendments of the current instruction for the Nomination Committee.
Investor AB’s Annual General Meeting will be held on Wednesday, May 3, 2017, at City Conference Centre, Barnhusgatan 12-14, Stockholm, Sweden.
Shareholders who would like to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee can do so via e-mail: email@example.com, or by ordinary mail to the address: Investor AB, Nomination Committee, SE-103 32 Stockholm, Sweden, by March 8, 2017, at the latest.