Paris, May 4th 2020. Argon & Co, the global management consultancy that specializes in operations strategy and transformation, is delighted to announce it has chosen to partner with Ardian, world-leading private investment house, to support its development and growth.
Argon & Co has over 270 consultants worldwide in 7 offices. Its expertise spans the supply chain, procurement, finance and shared services, working together with clients to transform their businesses and generate real change. Its consultants apply a combination of deep technical expertise, operational experience and broad business knowledge to deliver lasting results.
In a globalized economy with increasingly complex business processes, where the digital revolution favours a highly sophisticated use of data, and where environmental concerns encourage companies to re-think their operations, Argon & Co is ideally positioned to meet the challenges of its clients. The current health crisis and the operational challenges of the post-crisis period make these issues ever more critical for companies who need a specialized player to help them with high value-added consulting projects.
With Ardian’s acquisition of a minority stake, Argon & Co has the financial resources to accelerate its ambitious international development and growth strategy.
“The arrival of Ardian as a minority shareholder consolidates our development strategy. Operations management has never been so critical for our clients who are facing very short-term business recovery issues, and also issues of competitiveness and resilience of their operations, all in a context of environmental sustainability. We are applying all our expertise on these subjects alongside them to meet these challenges,” said Yvan Salamon, CEO of Argon & Co.
Geoffroy de La Grandière and Frédéric Quéru, Directors at Ardian Growth, continued “In the coming period, more than ever, Ardian Growth will be supporting entrepreneurs with ambitious projects, and we are thrilled to be partnering alongside Argon & Co which offers services that will be all the more critical and strategic for its clients in this new context.”
ABOUT ARGON & CO
Argon & Co has offices in Paris, London, Abu Dhabi, Atlanta, Melbourne, Mumbai and Singapore.
Through its commitment to shared outcomes for all stakeholders, Ardian’s activities fuel individual, corporate and economic growth around the world.
Holding close its core values of excellence, loyalty and entrepreneurship, Ardian maintains a truly global network, with more than 680 employees working from fifteen offices across Europe (Frankfurt, Jersey, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Paris and Zurich), the Americas (New York, San Francisco and Santiago) and Asia (Beijing, Singapore, Tokyo and Seoul). It manages funds on behalf of around 1,000 clients through five pillars of investment expertise: Fund of Funds, Direct Funds, Infrastructure, Real Estate and Private Debt.
LIST OF PARTICIPANTS
– Ardian: Geoffroy de La Grandière, Frédéric Quéru, Mélissa Yvonnou- Legal and tax Advisors to Ardian: McDermott Will & Emery (Diana Hund, Herschel Guez, Marianne Zwobada – corporate / Pierre-Arnoux Mayoly, Hugo Lamour – banking)
– Financial Advisors to Ardian: KPMG (Philippe Blanadet, Arthur Texte)
– Corporate finance Advisors to Argon & Co: Rothschild & Co (Jean-Christophe Quiniou, Romain Golven)
– Legal and fiscal Advisors to Argon & Co: Paul Hasting (Olivier Deren, Charlotte Dupont, Vincent Nacinovic) and Jeausserand Audouard (Erwan Bordet, Antoine Le Roux, Elle Otto)
– Financial Advisors to Argon & Co: Oderis (Thomas Claverie, Leo Placzek)
– Bank arranger: LCL (Cécile Penard, Véronique Darchy)
– Legal Advisors to the banks: Hogan Lovells (Sabine Bironneau, Maria Klass, Aurélien Périgois)